Tasha at I’m only fooling myself was kind enough to give me the Kreativ Blogger Award earlier this week. Thank You Tasha! I feel really honored by this award, because blogs that do not have huge readerships, like mine, are often over looked when it comes time to give an award. It is wonderful to know that ones work is appreciated and acknowledged.
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are thus;
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
Seven things I love:
1) My Husband. He works hard, rarely complains, puts up with my eccentricities, and loves me even when I don’t deserve it.
2) My Kids. My kids are a part of me, both literally and metaphysically. I love them in a way I never thought possible before they came into my life.
3) My sister. My sister is one of the few people whom I can be away from for a long time, and when we come back together it is as if no time has past whatsoever. It is a very comfortable feeling.
4) My dog Surly. I think the love of a pet is nearly unconditional. I know that my dog will ALWAYS be there for me.
5) The wonders of the natural world. It is more beautiful than man could ever make.
6) Literature. It is poetic, insightful, inspireing, fun, imaginative, creative, enlightening, educational, and probably the most convinceing arguement for civilzation in my opinion.
7) I love Making! I don’t care what it is (although I do have preferences), as long as I can transform it into something beautiful, or useful, or both.
Seven blogs I love: